What are the techniques for desoldering smt patch processing
What are the techniques for desoldering smt patch processing?
Generally speaking, it is not easy to remove smt chip processing components. Constant practice is required to master it, otherwise, smd components can easily be damaged if they are forcibly disassembled. Of course, the mastery of these skills requires practice. Next, the engineer from the technical department of Shenzhen Fandou Technology Co., Ltd. will tell you about it.
The desoldering techniques for smt patch processing are as follows:
1. For components with few smd components, such as resistors, capacitors, diodes, transistors, etc., first tin plating on one of the pads on the PCB board, smt patch, and then use tweezers to hold the component to the mounting position and hold it against it The equipment used for the circuit board and smt placement is a glue dispenser, located at the forefront of the SMT production line or behind the testing equipment.
3. Mounting: Its function is to accurately mount the surface mount components to the fixed position of the PCB. The equipment used is a placement machine, located behind the screen printing machine in the SMT production line.
4. Curing: Its function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
5. Reflow soldering: Its function is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface assembly components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven, located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line
6. Cleaning: Its function is to remove the solder residues such as flux that are harmful to the human body on the assembled PCB. The equipment used is a washing machine, and the location may not be fixed, it may be online or offline.
7. Inspection: Its function is to inspect the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB board. The equipment used includes magnifying glass, microscope, online tester (ICT), flying probe tester, automatic optical inspection (AOI), X-RAY inspection system, functional tester, etc. The location is based on the needs of detection.